Temporary importation declarations for cargo transport
A temporary importation declaration for a vehicle is required for the vehicles going to the Eastern countries which registration place is not the Customs Union.
A temporary importation declaration for a vehicle is required for the vehicle to enter the Customs Union. Temporary importation is not required for the vehicles registered in Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia.
Temporary importation declarations can be ordered by sending documents by email:
• if you cross the Belarusian border through Lithuania: by email firstname.lastname@example.org,
• if you cross the Belarusian border through Poland: by email email@example.com,
• and also in the service centers of drivers.
The documents required for the preparation of the temporary importation declaration are as follow:
- The driver’s passport;
- Car and trailer registration passports;
- Cargo transportation documents (CMR, etc.);
We can send a filled in temporary importation declaration by email or transfer at our service points.