Customs guarantees and transit declarations for the Customs Union customs offices (Guarantee)
Guarantee certificates are required for the goods transit through the countries of the Customs Union. Since 1 July 2016, the Belarus Customs Office accepts only electronic guarantee certificates.
The driver has only to provide a transit declaration to the customs office. It can be printed at Bunasta driver services or any other preferred location.
This service is provided with an EPI service which is necessary when crossing the border. The driver is also provided with an EPI code.
Bunasta owns some 24.5 million-euro customs guarantee and does not use the services of intermediaries. Therefore, they can offer the best conditions for the carriers. Our guarantee usually costs less than the TIR Carnet, and, moreover, you can transport the cargo on a route preferred by you.
Read more about Bunasta guarantee here.
Guarantee and transit declaration with an EPI code can be ordered by sending documents by email:
• if you cross the Belarusian border through Lithuania: by email firstname.lastname@example.org
• if you cross the Belarusian border through Poland: by email email@example.com
• if you cross the Russian border: by email firstname.lastname@example.org,
• and also in the drivers' service centers and through the mobile application "Bunasta".
The documents required for the preparation of the guarantee with EPI are as follow:
- The driver’s passport;
- Car and trailer technical passports;
- Cargo transportation documents (CMR, etc.);
- Packing list and/or specification (if any);
- Veterinary or phytosanitary certificate (if any) for the consignment of the plant or animal origin;
- The trailer compliance certificate.
The following additional information is provided:
- Name of a border post;
- The driver's mobile telephone number.
- Approximate time when the driver will be at the guarantee issuing point.