For orders or questions please contact the contacts in the CONTACTS section on the side.
List of documents required for CHED-PP:
- Freight shipping documents (CMR, etc.);
- Phytosanitary certificate;
- Commercial invoice;
- Proforma invoice;
- Packing list;
- Foreign export declaration (if any);
- Other documents accompanying the goods;
- Other additional documents have to be provided for the imported goods if the legislation so requires.
Information required for CHED-PP:
- Customs office where the customs transit clearance is started;
- Customs office where the customs transit clearance is completed;
- Other relevant information related to imported goods, if requested;
- Contact details for clarification or communication of information about the service provided;
- Payer information.
What else should you know about this service?
Common Health Entry Document (CHED-PP) for plants, products of plant origin and other goods of plant origin.
This declaration of shipments subject to phytosanitary control is required for all products of plant origin imported into the European Union: food, fresh and dried plants, wood, wooden furniture, cotton and other textiles of plant origin, wooden toys, etc.
If a shipment arrives at a Border phytosanitary control post without a CHED-PP completed in advance, the officer will not perform the inspection until CHED-PP is completed and CHED-PP number is provided.