T1 Transit Declaration
List of documents required for T1:
- Freight shipping documents (CMR, etc.);
- Commercial invoice;
- Proforma invoice;
- Packing list;
- Foreign export declaration (if any);
- Other documents accompanying the goods;
- Other additional documents for the imported goods, if the legislation so requires.
Information required for T1:
- Customs office where the customs transit clearance is started;
- Customs office where the customs transit clearance is completed;
- Other relevant information related to imported goods, if requested;
- Contact details for clarification or communication of information about the service provided;
- Payer information.
What else should you know about this service?
Transit declarations (T1) are completed for shipping into the European Union countries. T1 has to be submitted at customs offices at the borders of the Baltic states or Poland.
The EU customs are informed in accordance with the Union Customs Code requirements. The goods have to be declared one (1) hour before the arrival of the vehicle at the customs office in accordance with the EU requirements.
After completing the Transit declaration and providing the Guarantee, Bunasta sends the local reference number (LRN) to the driver by SMS. The driver has to present this LRN to the border customs officer during the customs clearance when entering the EU.
Bunasta uses its own general Customs Guarantee which can be used for all EU customs offices. This helps you to save money because we can offer the best Guarantee terms and conditions.