List of documents required for Export Declaration:
- Freight shipping documents (CMR, etc.);
- Other carrier documents (e.g. TIR Carnet);
- Commercial invoice;
- Proforma invoice;
- Contracts, if any;
- Packing list;
- Other documents accompanying the goods;
- Other additional documents for the exported goods, if the legislation so requires.
Information required for Export Declaration:
- Customs post, where the declaration has to be submitted;
- Exit customs post, where export clearance is finalized;
- Information related to the exported goods, if requested (e.g. TARIC codes, descriptions, explanations, translations or other information to be provided in writing);
- Contact details for clarification or communication of information about the service provided;
- Payer information.
What else should you know about this service?
Bunasta provides the service of completing export declarations 24/7 in major customer service centers.
Export is the shipping of goods from the EU to third countries regulated by law. Commercial export is governed by customs laws of both countries: the exporter and the recipient.
Export declarations are completed as follows: upon arrival of the goods at the site of Bunasta UAB, the driver submits the freight shipping documents to customs brokerage representatives, who submit the information to the customs.