List of documents required for PI:
- Driver's passport;
- Truck and trailer registration documents;
- If you are using the TIR Carnet, sheets 1 and 2 are required;
- Freight shipping documents (CMR, etc.);
- Packing list and/or specification (if available);
- Veterinary or phytosanitary certificate for goods of animal or plant origin (if available).
Information required for PI:
- Name of border post;
- Contact mobile phone number of the driver.
What else should you know about this service?
Advance electronic declaration (PI) required for transit of goods through Russia.
The information must be provided at least two (2) hours before the expected arrival of the shipment at the border of the Customs Union country. We send the declaration number to the driver by SMS, thus saving your time.
For our customers shipping goods for import to or transit through the Customs Union, we guarantee that the declaration will be submitted on time and the goods will not be delayed at or returned from the Russian border.