List of documents required for BDK or registration in KIPIS:
- Driver's passport;
- Truck and trailer registration documents;
- Freight shipping documents (CMR, etc.);
- Packing list and/or specification (if available);
Information required for BDK or registration in KIPIS:
- Transit declaration MRN;
- Weight of empty container;
- Name of the port, where the container is delivered (Smeltė, Klaipėda Container Terminal (KKT))
- Contact phone number of the driver.
What else should you know about this service?
KIPIS is a database of freight and goods carried via Klaipėda State Seaport for exchange of data between legal entities engaged in shipping goods via Klaipėda Seaport and state authorities that carry out inspections at the port.
Both incoming and outgoing consignments shipped via Klaipėda State Seaport must be registered in KIPIS.
BDK is a temporary storage declaration. Information of the general declaration provided by the declarant for registration of temporary storage of goods is entered in the Entrepreneur Interface Specification of the Customs Declaration Processing System (MDAS).
It is required for temporary storage of goods under customs control.