For orders or questions please contact the contacts in the CONTACTS section on the side.
List of documents required for CHED A/D/P/PP:
- "Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road” (CMR);
- Phytosanitary or veterinary certificate;
- Commercial invoice;
- Advance (pro form) invoice;
- Packing sheet;
- Other documents accompanying the consignment;
- Other additional documents are provided for the incoming consignment of goods, if required by law.
- Data required for CHED clearance: Border post code;
Information required for CHED A/D/P/PP:
- Customs post at which customs transit formalities begin;
- Customs post where customs transit formalities are completed;
- Other necessary information related to the incoming consignment of commodities, if requested;
- Contact details for clarifying or transmitting information regarding the provided service;
- Identifying the payer;
What else should you know about this service?
The General Health Entry Document is intended for plants, plant products and other objects of plant origin, products of animal origin and animals.
It is important. During the consignment, the CHED must be presented via TRACES / IPAFF from the time of arrival at the customs post. The driver shall provide the officials with the CHED number for veterinary / sanitary control purposes.
The price of CHED is only 10 EUR (in EU (TRACES)), this includes an authorization that allows the driver to carry out an inspection in France and saving huge fees by the local agents.